- Certified Organic Vermont maple syrup. Our maple sap is harvested off our property which is bird friendly certified by Audubon Vermont. Our syrup is produced over a wood fired evaporator right on our property in Fairfax, Vermont. Pure Vermont Flavor!
- ships free!
- Vermont Grade A Golden- Usually made at the beginning of the new maple season, this syrup was known once graded as Fancy. Subtle maple flavor is best appreciated when used on pancakes or waffles or paired with rich dairy items like yogurt or vanilla ice cream. Try it over Greek yogurt or for a simple but elegant dessert, simply pour this grade of Vermont syrup over vanilla ice cream.
- Vermont Grade A Amber- Usually made about mid-season and often seems to be the most popular for all-around use. Full of characteristic maple flavor, this syrup is equally as good over waffles as it is in salad dressings, cocktails, or in a maple-sweetened barbecue sauce. If you're only going to have one grade of Vermont maple syrup in your kitchen, make it Amber Color with Rich Flavor.
- Vermont Grade A Dark- As the maple season progresses, the syrup darkens in color and develops a more robust maple flavor. Good for all around use, its hearty flavor is a great choice for all kinds of recipes. Pour over baked apples or squash, use as a glaze for meats and vegetables, or sweeten baked goods. This grade pairs well with smoky and spicy flavors like chipotle peppers, sriracha, or bourbon.
- Vermont Grade A Very Dark-Produced at the end of the season, it’s perfect for cooking and baking. When you need a strong maple flavor in a bread or cookie, ice cream, or barbecue sauce, this is the grade of choice.
- Thanks for purchasing from a Combat Veteran owned small business. Every purchase helps to support veterans across the country through donations to various nonprofits.
We are a family run farm, both Full time Army National Guard Soldiers. We have an 800 tap sugarbush on our property and work tirelessly all spring to produce the best tasting maple syrup that we can offer while enhancing the beauty and health of our forest. We hope you enjoy the taste of Vermont.
Summit Maple Farm is located in the foothills of the western slopes of the Green Mountains. Our syrup is produced in small batches over a woodfired evaporator. The sap is collected right on our hilltop property from a sugarbush that is bird friendly certified by Audubon Vermont.
In our sugarhouse we have focused on efficiency. We boil on a 2.5’x8’ CDL intens-o-fire which uses gasification combustion to completely burn all fuel from our firewood. All of our firewood comes from our property. We also use a Lapierre reverse osmosis machine to remove most of the water from the maple sap. This process keeps our sugarhouse running efficiently, using only 1 cord of firewood for every 100 gallons of syrup produced.
The trees where our sap comes from are located right on our hilltop property in Fairfax, Vermont. Here in Vermont we call it a sugarbush. Our sugarbush is not only managed under organic practices, it is also certified bird friendly by Vermont Audubon, to ensure there is a healthy habitat for song birds.
Purchased 4 sets of syrup and pancake mix. Paired it with a ceramic pitcher from local potter. Syrup warms nicely in pitcher.
Very happy with purchase!
They will be given as Christmas gifts, so I have not used them. However, my daughter had also ordered a bottle of syrup for a gift that arrived damaged and leaking a bit. She contacted you and was immediately sent a replacement. We went ahead and tried the syrup from the damaged bottle and it is WONDERFUL! I will certainly recommend this product in the future and thank you for your service to our country. God bless you!
I completely enjoy the Syrup from Summit, I also respect the fact that Mike is a veteran.
Wow, I spent most of my younger years living in NE and never tasted anything as good as your Summit Maple. Put me on your mailing list.